Science Topic Books
Detailed student notes on every topic in the KS2 science syllabus.
These notes are designed to be printed out and filed.
Even though they are written for the KS2 syllabus most of them will be useful for KS3 students
Study Guide to the Systems of the Body
A large collection of very useful links to help you find out out more about the human body.
Well worth a look
BBC Science Interesting topic notes
Fun: A Guide to Fun Experimental Science Projects.
This is a useful page that explains clearly the scientific method approach to carrying out experiments.
Star child: childrens’ astronomy program
- STEM activities Site showing some free STEM activities and resources for children
- Earthlife Site about living things: links to mammals, insects, bacteria, etc Good for background reading
- The New Scientist
- The Natural History Museum
- How stuff works
- Elements quite detailed information
- Elements Information is written in a way that is a little easier to understand.
- Nasa tour of the planets
- Electricity and Magnetism Interactive tutorials on electricity and magnetism to explore how these two forces of nature operate in our everyday lives;
- Electricity This link explains how electricity is made and also how dynamos and motors work
About Revising and taking exams
Entrance exam papers for London schools (Eton, Mill Hill etc)
Not just science… all subjects. Have a look: Some questions are quite challenging!
|ISIS||Independent Schools Information Service|
|Primary Resources||Very useful site providing resource and curriculum material for primary teachers|
|Exam Stress||Some people get very worried when taking exams and find they can’t sleep. This link may help|